- Slinghot Singapore
- GX-5 Extreme Swing
What is personal information?
How do we collect personal information?
- when you send us an e-mail, “contact us” message or make any other form of written enquiry;
- when you use our websites or our partners’ websites;
- when you make a booking on our websites or on our partners’ websites;
- via our official social media pages that we control, such as Facebook, Youtube and Instagram;
- when you visit or call one of our venues to ask about our services;
- when you make a booking at one of our venues;
- when you enter a promotion, competition, provide feedback or participate in a survey, market research or other promotional activities which we (or one of our approved vendors) conduct;
- if your photograph or video is taken at our venue;
- when you submit an application for employment with us;
- when you register for one of our corporate programs; and
- when you register for one of our events.
How do we use your personal information?
- for the purpose requested;
- to respond to your query or feedback;
- to process your booking or order with us;
- to promote and market all current and future businesses, venues, products, and services and to inform you about the products and services of our commercial partners’
- to process and consider your application for employment;
- to assist with our internal business processes;
- for market research purposes and to improve our product and service offering;
- to administer contests, promotions, and surveys;
- for any other purposes that you would reasonably expect; and
- to enable us to comply with our obligations under the law.
When we disclose your personal information
- contractors, agents, and suppliers we engage to provide newsletters, products, and/or perform services for us, for example, customer feedback analysts, digital marketing agencies, online shopping cart service providers, photo and video processing and production companies, and payment processors;
- our professional advisors, such as lawyers and accountants;
- law enforcement bodies; and
- any other person for any other purposes that would be reasonably expected (including if required by law).
We do not sell your name or other personal information to third parties.
Your payment information
Updating personal information
You can update (or request us to update) your personal information at any time. We ask you to keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to provide you with useful information. If you wish to update your information, please contact us via email@example.com.
If you no longer wish to receive our marketing material, you can opt out of the communication we provide you and that option will be made available to you.
Storage of your personal information
However, if you nevertheless prefer not to receive cookies, you can configure your Internet browser on your electronic device to reject them, or to notify you if they are being used. Rejecting cookies can, however, limit the functionality of our website and the online shopping process.
Photos and Videos
During the course of your participation in our rides or activities, we may take photos and videos of you and your experience. The primary purpose is to create a memory for you to purchase of your experience. The secondary purpose is for promotional and marketing activities.
We regularly reproduce photographic or video images of individuals who take our rides or attend our events in publications, promotional and marketing materials and on our social media sites. The images are used to record your experience at our venues, promote our venues or describe the activities. The images may be used for publicity and advertising purposes in any media.
By visiting our venue, you acknowledge and agree that we are the creator and owner of all intellectual property rights associated with your photos and videos and that we may use and exploit the photographs and videos in any manner, without restriction of any kind. You agree to us using, reproducing and disclosing photographic or video images of you. You agree that you will make no claim against us for any payment or fee for appearing in promotional material or advertising and release us from any other claims in connection with our use of your likeness and image.